Our philosophy is quite simple. The correct steps to launching a successful online distribution strategy for any hotel are as follows:
1. Build a high quality hotel website
2. Include a user friendly booking engine that sells the hotel effectively
3. Optimize the website and bring in traffic from targeted sources such as Google and Trip Advisor
4. Sign the hotel up and manage OTA relationships correctly in order to maximize exposure and profits
5. If necessary sign up with the GDSs to get additional revenues from travel agencies and website connected to the GDSs
Once the hotel is armed with a high quality website and booking engine, we help attract the right customers to visit the site. We normally recommend a combination of Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, and very carefully selected travel related online marketing activities that fit the profile of the hotel. While we can work with any budget, we will first fully understand the goals of the hotel, the competitiveness of the market in which the hotel is competing, and any other factors that may be in place.
Hotel Internet Help can assist any type of hotel with any type of e-commerce related issues. We have helped hotels sign up with OTAs after having been ignored for years. If you have already signed up with OTAs we can help you negotiate better conditions, learn how to manage all of the extranets using new and cost effective channel management tools. We can even manage the channels for you in a way that optimizes your revenue.